CommBank Platinum Credit Card - Kaligo Bonus points x15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coops1

Just returned from an overseas trip where I booked several thousand $ of accommodation

I was going to use Kaligo, as they had a separate 3000 and 10000 pts bonus (KrisFlyer or CommBank) up until end of Feb I think
Just didn't do it in the end as i used a few other discount coupons or reward sites instead

Interestingly, I just found this, and there is a massive points earning potential here.

https://www.kaligo.com/commbank?utm...utm_campaign=20160307_awards_bonuspartnerpage

Important points:
- I believe that you will be charged FX fees, even though you can set it to AUD. eg Singapore company
--- great if somebody can confirm otherwise...

- Kaligo rates are either the same or a little more than the main booking sites overall
--- if you have a discount coupon might not be worth it to use Kaligo

- for a $4000 spend, your getting some 60,000 bonus reward points, which is 30,000 QF points on top of your normal earn rate

- I presume you need to select/link CommBank Rewards instead of a FF program to your Kaligo account

Goodluck for those that benefit from it.......

Thanks for the heads-up! Do you know if this a limited time offer?

does anyone know if you migrate from a plat to a dia card or a no annual low rate business card to a business plat card when will the annual fee be due ? is on the same anniversary of current card or is it prorated? ive been told two different things when i called cba. 1 new card fee is due on the same anniversary of current card . 2 due immediately upon activation. also tried to convert a low rate card that i paid $59 fee on to a low fee card and was told that they couldn't waive the 1st annual fee coz i hadn't spent $1000 on the previous year. is this right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back