CitiBank Transfer Partners

Jazar

Hi All - lots of guides (like this one, or this one) all point to Citi Prestiege having IHG and Raddison at transfer partners. When I go into my CitiRewars portal however I see no hotels - only a bunch of airlines and flybuys.

Does anyone know if a) I'm late to the party and they have since removed these hotel partners or b) the process I need to undertake to initiate the transfer?

I'm so glad you posted this, I was wondering the same (for Turkish specifically) ...

I only see CX, VA, SQ, QR and Flybuys on my Rewards portal

Hmm, seems no one has answered this one :( have just opened the prestige card, and was really wanting a wider range of transfer partners, as per the guides

Hmm, seems no one has answered this one :( have just opened the prestige card, and was really wanting a wider range of transfer partners, as per the guides

It wouldn't surprise me if NAB are quietly cutting Citi's transfer partners ahead of the migration into the NAB platform. Reward program T&Cs don't guarantee any particular list of transfer partners. If it hasn't been publicly announced, AFF and others probably haven't picked up on it.

Removing those transfer partners would align Citi's offerings closer to those of NAB's transfer partners: NAB Rewards credit cards

I'd ask @Mattg to investigate with Citi.

I'd ask @Mattg to investigate with Citi.

It was quite hard to find this information as Citi doesn't have a full list of transfer partners publicly on their website, and even Citibank's call centre doesn't seem to know.

However, I have done some investigating and it does look like they've recently removed a bunch of transfer partners. There are now six left, as shown on the updated version of this page:

Overview of Citi Rewards (Prestige) Transfer Partners - Australian Frequent Flyer

However, I have done some investigating and it does look like they've recently removed a bunch of transfer partners.
Thanks!

My guess is we'll see a bunch of quiet 'enhancements' to Citi's products over coming months as the integration into NAB's system takes place.

Back