Citibank Select insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynicor

Established Member
I'll peruse the PDF in a second, but does anyone have an opinion about the level of coverage offered by the Citi Select card?

Now that the Plat charge has been downgraded, my last flights under the old scheme will be taken in Jan 2013, conveniently when my new annual fee is due. I feel it is time to consider alternative cards and a new annual TI policy.

I was with TID but as they changed underwriters their pds is a bit poorer and the price has doubled (used to cover an accompanying partner for free on annual worldwide).

It looks slightly better than the new "enhanced" AMEX Platinum insurance (less restrictions) as far as I can see...

Has anybody had any experience claiming from this insurance? Considering Citibank poor customer service I wonder if you need to go through the same "customer experience" when dealing with insurance claims :(

Has anybody had any experience claiming from this insurance? Considering Citibank poor customer service I wonder if you need to go through the same "customer experience" when dealing with insurance claims :(

I haven't had to make a claim, however all insurance claims and queries are through Zurich, not Citibank.

I dont know what the previous amex insurance was like but i am quite happy with select insurance afer reading through the PDS. Especially after ive confirmed they cover skiing!!!!

The insurance seems to cover pretty much everything i need covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back