Citibank Rewards Credit Card - Select 100k QFF points + Lounge Entry for $700/yr

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeatBackForward

Established Member
Qantas
LT Gold
Oneworld
Emerald
Citibank Rewards Credit Card Signature - Citi Australia

100,000 bonus Qantas Points

select-card.png

Apply by 31 May 2014

• Enjoy 100,000 bonus Qantas Points[SUP]6[/SUP] when you apply by
    31 May 2014, are approved and make an eligible purchase on your Card within three months of Card approval
  • Unlimited international airport lounge access for you and a guest with Priority Pass[SUP]™ 7[/SUP]
  • An annual fee of $700 for the life of the account, with an annual $49 fee[SUP]2[/SUP] for the Citibank Qantas rewards program
  • Earn 1 Qantas Point[SUP]3[/SUP] per $1 spent on eligible purchases
  • Uncapped points earning potential
  • Complimentary interstate and international travel insurances[SUP]5[/SUP].

The signature card is also a good deal - 80k points for $299 (plus $49). It doesn't include the full 'Prestige' Priority Club membership, so it may suit peeps with lounge access already.

Enjoy 80,000 bonus Qantas Points when you apply by 31 May 2014, are approved and make an eligible purchase on your Card within three months of Card approval
A reduced annual fee of $299 for the life of the account (usually $395), with an annual $49 fee for the Citibank Qantas rewards program
Earn 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent on eligible purchases
Uncapped points earning potential
Complimentary Priority Pass™ Membership and two airport lounge visits per year
Complimentary interstate and international travel insurances.

same link
Citibank Rewards Credit Card Signature - Citi Australia

I'd be more interested in this card if it was Visa Infinite instead of only Signature. For the annual fee they are asking, it should be Infinite IMO.

I'd be more interested in this card if it was Visa Infinite instead of only Signature. For the annual fee they are asking, it should be Infinite IMO.

Agree, but unfortunately infinite is not available in Aus

And what am i going to spend the 100k points on? Toasters?
'Cos I sure can't see much in the way of J flights!!!

Which, when you look at the list of countries it is available in, seems very strange!

At the moment only citi offer visa signature (select, signature, hi flyer)
World mastercard gains wider exposure via westpac, cba, citi (diners) and hsbc.

Don't think visa have much incentive to release the infinite here given so few banks have taken up the signature, maybe if mc release the world elite here.

Has anyone applied and got the 100k QF and then switched to Citi reward points? I'm thinking about applying, tossing up between this 100k QFF points or 60k Citi points through regular signup (40k SQ points)...

Has anyone applied and got the 100k QF and then switched to Citi reward points? I'm thinking about applying, tossing up between this 100k QFF points or 60k Citi points through regular signup (40k SQ points)...
I'd take 100K QF over 40K SQ any day. 60K QF vs 40K though and I would go SQ. Just me though...

I'd take 100K QF over 40K SQ any day. 60K QF vs 40K though and I would go SQ. Just me though...

Yep that echos my thoughts... could event cash in the 100k QF points for just about enough vouchers to cover the first year annual fee ...

When clicking apply on the select 100k offer i'm getting an error... the sig 80k offer opens up the application form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back