Citibank QF number no longer on file?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitty

Hi all,
I recently went into transfer my points (I have 18000 odd) from my citibank rewards to my QF account. To my surprise, my QFF number is no longer on file. It recommends I call 132484 to get it put back on. I sent them an email through the internal secure email system, and they also suggested this. But I have no idea what options to press in the totally labyrinthine citibank menu system, and I have forgotten my telephone PIN. Any suggestions? Anyone have a direct number for citibank rewards (I realise I am probably talking about the holy grail here).
Thanks!

everytime i transfer citibank -> qf i do it online and it always asks me to confirm my name on qf acct and ff#
westpac and combank do the same type of thing...

whats the big deal if they don't have it on file?

also... the citibank # is on the back of the card... me thinks you just wasted 5min writing your post when you'd get a more favourable response directly from citibunk

Sadly you can't just type in your QF# and name, you have to ring them to get it registered. But try as I might, when I ring 13 24 84 no matter what I do I can not get to a phone queue to call a real person, it's like being stuck in an endless loop.

I have emailed citibank, they told me to ring the useless phone number. So I emailed them again saying I shouldn't have to call the number, shouldn't this email suffice? It is using the citibank online email system.

I was posting here as I thought someone might have an idea for a better number that I can call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back