Citibank - Prioirty pass program no longer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOPOOR

Established Member
Just tried to log into my priorty pass program for the first time,

it said invalid account, called priorty pass to be told that citibank ended their relationship as of aug 2014

can anyone confirm??? got a flight coming up shortly

My wife got a new priority pass card in the mail last week and she has the signature visa.

Mine has gone missing and will be calling them for a replacement. Will report back if there's any changes.

I just called them twice and got told that supplementary cards no longer get the priorty pass :(

I don't think they ever did. Only one card issued to the primary card holder for signature and prestige in my experience.

im confused now,

we have 2 supp cards, they all received cards in the past, one of them the accounts been disabled,

called citibank, they are adament that new policy is the same as the old prestige cards where a supp memeber can only go in the loung with the main card user,

and then she said that because priorty get a list from citibank, sometimes they dont send properly or something like that

so im ultra confused ,

regardeless, it looks like the supp card members membership is no longer, which is sad,

I loved the lounges

I just passed 12 month on the free-for-life signature, and both I(primary) and mrsdoctau(supp) recieved replacement Priority Pass cards in the mail yesterday.

Yes new card arrived in the mail in the last week or so - primary only and on signature

I just passed 12 month on the free-for-life signature, and both I(primary) and mrsdoctau(supp) recieved replacement Priority Pass cards in the mail yesterday.
Did you have to reapply or were the new PP cards sent automatically?

Did you have to reapply or were the new PP cards sent automatically?

It was automatic. I got the citi card in early Jan last year, and applied for the PP card using both the primary and supp card numbers, getting them in late Jan. The PP card expire at the end of the month, so they sent both of us replacements. From the sound of it, mrsdoctau shouldn't get one, so hooray :)

Neither of us have used the PP cards yet, since so far the only times we're been somewhere with a PP lounge we've had access to other (better) lounges.

It was automatic. I got the citi card in early Jan last year, and applied for the PP card using both the primary and supp card numbers, getting them in late Jan. The PP card expire at the end of the month, so they sent both of us replacements. From the sound of it, mrsdoctau shouldn't get one, so hooray :)

Neither of us have used the PP cards yet, since so far the only times we're been somewhere with a PP lounge we've had access to other (better) lounges.

That's excellent news thanks.
My +1 and I have one Citi Signature each and didn't use our PP passes either for the same reason.

I have the same problem, only noticed recently. My card was declined in the Paris priority pass lounge. I used it last year, and this is the second year of membership - the renewal card was sent in the post.

When logging in I get a " account not valid" response.

If only priority/citi had mentioned this before I relied on the card!

I have the same problem, only noticed recently. My card was declined in the Paris priority pass lounge. I used it last year, and this is the second year of membership - the renewal card was sent in the post.

When logging in I get a " account not valid" response.

If only priority/citi had mentioned this before I relied on the card!

That's strange still valid according to there web site,
Citibank Rewards Credit Card - Signature - Citi Australia

An earlier post correctly put the position. The Priority Pass is still a feature of the Signature Card, but no longer for an additional card holder. My card was accepted in the Auckland lounge last Monday, but my wife's (additional card holder) was not, although it has previously operated independently from mine. An email to the Priority Pass Hong Kong office brought the response that the additional card holder benefit for Citi cards had been discontinued, and her PP card would be cancelled and not in future reissued.

hi just to let you know i am signature member and priority pass was given to me, i logged in priority pass website and all is normal.

as for the additional cardholder not having priority pass lounge access i've been reading everywhere even the letter they sent with the card to me as a primary cardholder that additional cardholder will be treated as a guest and therefore charged 27usd

my experience with the PP card is as jes said, only on primary cardholder and additional was charged a fee for entry - I'd hoped that they'd just apply the 2 free visits to a guest and I.

i wish that too, because the pass is gonna be a waste..

anyways i wish to ask those who have used PP, do i just bring my current card to go to the lounge?
or do i need some pin or password also?

Is the card swiped or need to manually sign in a book?

also can i go in and out of the lounge as i please? (and getting back in for free of course)

I received mine 3 weeks ago without applying for the first time. I have had a citi Signature for over 5 years or so.

do i just bring my current card to go to the lounge?
or do i need some pin or password also?
Just bring the card along, no need for pin or password

Is the card swiped or need to manually sign in a book?
They swipe the card and give you a receipt

can i go in and out of the lounge as i please? (and getting back in for free of course)

I'm quite sure you can go in and out, just tell them and hold onto your receipt in case the person that checked you in goes on a break...
BTW note some of the Priority Pass lounges have a max time for you to stay in the lounge, not sure if that's actually enforced...

The supplementary card was never eligible for priority pass according to the documentation that came with my card.

The supplementary card was never eligible for priority pass according to the documentation that came with my card.

yes I agree, but I am a supp card holder , and I was able to use it for both my 2 included

it was fanatastic,

looks like now no longer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back