Citibank Plus - any specials?

Status
Not open for further replies.

M@rcoPolo

I already have a Citibank Signature credit card and I'm planning to open a Citibank Plus account for use overseas (mainly when I need to get local currency from ATMs - apparently fee-free) and I was wondering if anybody is aware of any specials from Citibank (e.g. free rewards points?) for opening a Plus account...?

The only current offer for the Citibank Plus Transaction Account is Citibank Australia

Simply deposit $3,000 or more (that could be your salary) into your Citibank Plus Account twice within the first 90 days of opening your account, and we'll make a $100 bonus deposit.

The only current offer for the Citibank Plus Transaction Account is Citibank Australia

It looks like it's targeted to Citi at Work corporate partners employees only...

Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.

1. To be eligible for this offer, customers must be employed by a Citi at Work corporate partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back