Citibank login page Fail!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLANT

Established Member
Was meant to be fixed by 12pm...still no go at 1940hrs!

Yeah, I've been trying to transfer some reward points over to KF since Saturday morning and it's been down since then..

I just tried again and got this message:
"
Our rewards services are currently being upgraded to provide an improved customer experience. During this time, Rewards Redemption will not be available via Online Banking or via our call centre.
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]We apologise for any inconvenience and look forward to sharing our new Rewards site with you shortly."[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]I'm probably just being paranoid from back when they changed the transfer rate without any warning, but hopefully this is just a website navigation upgrade and not an "enhancement.."[/FONT]​

Citi's app works for me.

It's not for me. Am getting the message: "Error / Sorry, a system error has occurred. Please try after sometime (sic)...". I then called them up and there's a recorded message saying to check their Facebook page for updates, but there are none. Hopeless! :mad:

Both app and website rewards pages are down.

I also noticed that my points have not been updated for a couple of transactions that went through yesterday. Transaction shows on the system but points balance is not updated. I'll wait for a day or so and contact the bank.

I love their professionalism. When you go to Rewards & Offers -> Credit Card Rewards -> Rewards profile you get an error saying
Ajax submit form has error!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I managed to get through to the new Rewards site and it's a massive upgrade from what we had previously!

They've integrated in to some powerful Travel search engine and now offers far better Flights, Hotels and other travel services for points! Not just lousy pinpoint travel provided options. Very impressive.

Also, my points have been added in (from my previous post), but there's some discrepancy of some 1000points which I need to look into later on..

I managed to get through to the new Rewards site and it's a massive upgrade from what we had previously!

They've integrated in to some powerful Travel search engine and now offers far better Flights, Hotels and other travel services for points! Not just lousy pinpoint travel provided options. Very impressive.

Also, my points have been added in (from my previous post), but there's some discrepancy of some 1000points which I need to look into later on..

How did you manage to get through to the new Rewards site? I've tried several ways but haven't been able to get through.

All I am really wanting to know is whether the existing transfer rates to frequent flyer accounts are the same and what the new transfer partners are. I am know I am a little eager but I readying myself for a battle with Citi if they have reduced the transfer rates with no notification.

How? - The same old way via your internet banking --> rewards link. It was buggy yesterday but worked when I tried this morning.

Partners - They're the same and transfer rate is the same.

Other rewards - Largely the same. I didn't spend a lot of time researching, so I can't comment much on this.

Hope this helps.

How? - The same old way via your internet banking --> rewards link. It was buggy yesterday but worked when I tried this morning.

Partners - They're the same and transfer rate is the same.

Other rewards - Largely the same. I didn't spend a lot of time researching, so I can't comment much on this.

Hope this helps.

Perhaps it was only working at the time you logged in. I just tried and I'm getting the same error everyone else has been getting.

Strange that there has been no change to the travel partners. A week or two ago I received a mail out stating that the Rewards website will be changing and exciting new transfer partners will be added.

I just checked my email as well. It does say "exciting new transfer partners".

May be my log in was intermittent and they're work in-progress. I'll log back in when I get home later today.

Worked for me, from the rewards page there is a link to take you to the new rewards site.

All the transfer rates seemed to be the same as before. Phew. Seems to have lost my links to VA & KF and require me to re-enter my membership numbers with the transfer. Hopefully no more name debacles.

On a side note, giftcard redemption rates have improved somewhat, with a $100 GC going down from 18,200 to 17,900 across the board. Only exception was that previously department store cards (myer/dj) were 17,200 so have gone up in price.
$100 prepaid visa/mc has decreased in price by 200 points.

Never thought i'd see anything get cheaper (even if only by a lil) after an enhancement :mad:

Worked for me, from the rewards page there is a link to take you to the new rewards site.

All the transfer rates seemed to be the same as before. Phew. Seems to have lost my links to VA & KF and require me to re-enter my membership numbers with the transfer. Hopefully no more name debacles.

Agree, here's hoping no more name debacles with redemptions! It looks like we can transfer from CitiBusiness to Qantas via the website now, too, instead of having to call them up each time - woohoo! :D

And blow me down with a feather, it looks like the minimum transfer is still 10,000 points but you can transfer in blocks of 500 thereafter, instead of blocks of 10,000. I didn't test it through to completion, but the slider seems to allow it and I got through to the review step. Much more sensible!

Agree, here's hoping no more name debacles with redemptions! It looks like we can transfer from CitiBusiness to Qantas via the website now, too, instead of having to call them up each time - woohoo! :D

And blow me down with a feather, it looks like the minimum transfer is still 10,000 points but you can transfer in blocks of 500 thereafter, instead of blocks of 10,000. I didn't test it through to completion, but the slider seems to allow it and I got through to the review step. Much more sensible!

Glad to hear that redemptions rates haven't changed!

I still get the error message when I log into my online account, go to my points balance and then click through to Rewards. It keeps saying that same temporary delays in connecting to the rewards site message.

When I go the Citi Rewards webpage directly, click redeem now, click Australia and then click transfer points, it reverts back to the Citi online log in page. Very frustrating. What am I doing wrong?

i still can't get in either using IE or Chrome. have shot off another email to concierge. will wait to see what happens.

Hopefully, the "exciting new transfer partners" will include SPG, United Airlines and AA...

Yeah, you don't need to transfer in 10,000 blocks anymore. I put through a transfer to SQ on Tuesday (which still hasn't posted, but luckily I'm not in a rush to book anything currently).

I just logged in today for the first time in ages. There are many, many new partners - Etihad, Emirates, Qatar, Delta MH, Thai, BA etc.
The old favourites still have the same transfer rates

I just logged in and same flight partners on new rewards page...has it been "enhanced" in that 1citi point=0.667 reward airline point????????????
Only Emirates, Singapore and Virgin transfer options?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back