Citibank excellent service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinkybelle

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
I used to hate dealing with citibank their black and white attitude really bugged me.:(
in the last few years they have been getting much more customer service friendly.
i called them 4 days ago to ask to change my paid citibank to free with the friends and family deal, I said I wanted the signature card needing $75000 .
they asked for me to fax some info which I didn't.
then i got a call from CS saying that they were changing the card over .
I now see that the card is a signature and the pts trasnferred over. excellent service I can't believe it all in 4 days.
also credit fro the yearly fee.
good on citibank!
:mrgreen:

I just called up Citibank after seeing your post. At first the CS told me that the Family & Friends promo was over, I then pointed to the Citibank website where it indicated the offer was valid until July 31, 2014. He has supposedly put in an upgrade request for me and says I should hear back within 7-10 days.

I'm a little worried that they'll just block my existing card without telling me; he first told me it would get blocked as soon as the upgrade request goes through, but then he told me that it would continue to work for 30 days after the new card was issued, so I'm not sure which to believe. Hopefully my outcome will be a positive one like that of tinkybelle.

My upgraded Signature card arrived today. So took 10 days from the time that I called and requested the upgrade. Waiting for the supplementary card to arrive.

At first I thought from you're title you had mistakenly placed this in the Humour thread!

I've had no luck to date with getting my current Signature on the Family and Friends deal.

well if at first you don't succeed
i just got my second 2 cards melded to one inc the pts( yes I originally and 4 accounts now I have 2 sig) with a signature at the end of it all.
I cannot fault them at the moment.:eek:

Also had good experience with Citi on Friday.
My wife's $230 store transaction had been processed by Citi despite showing declined at the store requiring her to then use another card. The line apparently had gone down in the middle of the transaction. Currently unable to get any Singapore Air transactions processed with any card, I phoned Citi that evening to investigate.
The Citi operator in Manilla was extremely apologetic reversing the amount adding "that seeing you like your frequent flyer points, I will add 2000 points into your account for your inconvenience"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back