Citibank Airport Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

shyguy

Cruising through Mel and PER domestic and noticed a Citibank VISA stall offering 4000 FF points, plus 6.9% interest.

Anyone applied?

Is this offer only available at the airport? No sign of the offer on the Citibank web page.

Might have to take another cruise to the airport to sign up....bye bye ANZ QF Visa.

Zero percent , 0%, is all that I am interested in,as HSBC are currently have.

shyguy, it may pay you to look at the terms and conditions of the offer, namely the annual fee and payment terms. I investigated the Citibank Gold Visa card when they ran their TV promotion back in May and the card's annual fee is well over $100 pa. Even their Silver card was not as attractive.

Citibank are very good at offering attractive carrots for new customers, eg 1st year's fee waived, FF points, free gifts, etc. but you may find that you will get better terms elsewhere.

(see my post on the Diners Club / Qantas FF card).

ALWAYS look at the fine print and never sign up at those stupid stands. As if some attractive young girl can tell you all about credit card terms! Take the offer home and READ it first.

Caveat emptor!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back