citi rewards website

Status
Not open for further replies.

ermen

Established Member
trying to log into the citibank rewards website for the prestige card. still getting this error.

"We are experiencing some temporary delays in connecting to the rewards site, please try again later. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused "

is the site working for everyone?

Mine has been down for about 5 days now.

same reply ermen.

I hold the Citi Signature.

Cheers,

how's the site looking now?
still down for me.
"We are experiencing some temporary delays in connecting to the rewards site, please try again later. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused "

how's the site looking now?
still down for me.

I am having the same problems.

I called citibank and they are aware of the issue and there is no ETA on when it will be fixed....

I am about to transfer points to Velocity to take advantage of the 15% extra bonus. I have never transfered via the website before, only via the call centre. Any comments on ease, reliability and length of time for points to transfer, from someone who has used the new site?

It is very simple and normally pretty quick for the points to hit your VFF account

Just noticed that with the new Citibank Rewards website, I can see a detailed points summary and bonus points by date, but I can't seem to tie the numbers back to the transactions.

Just noticed that with the new Citibank Rewards website, I can see a detailed points summary and bonus points by date, but I can't seem to tie the numbers back to the transactions.

I don't think Citibank has ever provided details of points earned by transaction... most people resort to manual tracking and Excel spreadsheets :shock:

I don't think Citibank has ever provided details of points earned by transaction... most people resort to manual tracking and Excel spreadsheets :shock:

I just realised that their listing online only started in March 2015, so the large chunk of points was a carried forward balance. And then it's showing points line by line.

citi.JPG

Last edited:
I just realised that their listing online only started in March 2015, so the large chunk of points was a carried forward balance. And then it's showing points line by line.

View attachment 49764

Right - this is what I get - pretty useless :(

21/03/2015CITIBANK REWARDS CC - FULL REWARDSBASE EARN192,753
21/03/2015CITIBANK REWARDS CC-INTERNATIONAL SPENDBONUS45,281
21/03/2015EXTRA CITI REWARDSBONUS2,541

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Currently Active Users

Back