SeaWolf

Established Member
Qantas
Silver
Virgin
Platinum
Star Alliance
Gold
Does anyone know if it's possible to change which card the AmEx app opens up to? Both the phone and web apps always start with my Platinum Reserve card, even though I barely use it. I've looked high and low but can't seem to find a way to change which card the web/phone apps open up to on start.
Anyone have any ideas?

I would be interested as well! Mine opens up to the Platinum Reserve Credit Card that I never use. Then have to navigate to the Platinum Charge that probably gets overused!

Well I have different usernames for my 4 different Amexes.

So I just enter the username for the one I want to use. It remembers the one I used last time as the default. But it is only seconds to enter the new username if I want to use any of the other Amexes.

Last edited:
Well I have different usernames for my 4 different Amexes.

So I just enter the username for the one I want to use. It remembers the one I used last time as the default. But it is only second to enter the new username if I want to use any of the other Amexes.

Same here - not an issue at all.

Exact same issue and have been unable to find a resolution.

I'm sure it'll come with an app update eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back