Changi Matters

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

I know I am a simpleton but I do get a little fuzzy whenever I get a SIN dep out of an A Cluster Gate - A3 today:

View attachment 519173

Me tinks the only pax who wouldn’t love the ‘down the escalator - turn right - walk 60mtrs - turn right - enter A Cluster Gates to waiting area’ concept would be those toffy uppity nose-in-the-air R and F pax who just love their buggy rides waving to the adoring crowds as they are whisked by 👍
I want to decode this (i.e. is there a better way to get into the gate), but in any of the SQ F or R experiences I've had I have never been buggied to the gate at all, or had priority security.
 
Quite impressed with the new BA lounge offering at T1, dancing is now available according to Google…

Now the next question is which style of dancing. I will go investigate. Morris dancing appears to be the first option that comes to mind.

Certainly could never imagine SQ having such an activity in the SilverKris lounge.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7891.png
    IMG_7891.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 21
Quite impressed with the new BA lounge offering at T1, dancing is now available according to Google…

Now the next question is which style of dancing. I will go investigate. Morris dancing appears to be the first option that comes to mind.

Certainly could never imagine SQ having such an activity in the SilverKris lounge.
Please not Morris Dancing! That should not be inflicted on anyone.
 
I was offered once in F but I declined....


SQ buggy is part of their new Concierge svc for F/Suites wch started mid-year. Had it recently arriving SIN - a german couple on the same ride to SQL lounge complex thought it was dead funny to go 'meep meep' every 50m or so.. Probly better than that recorded 'Excuse me pls'... Concierge will collect you from the lounge, and see you right thru security at the gate, so all you have to do is walk onto the plane.
 
yes! had a great experience flying F this time.

As we were only at A1-A8 gates or around that, no buggy but we were escorted from the aircraft door to the lounge and then again picked up at the lounge & escorted to the door at departure time..

really like this service
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top