Centurion - Club VIP Access

Status
Not open for further replies.

3eef

Intern
Maybe I have missed the point, but have any Centurion card holders ever used the Club VIP access? Specifically I am wondering what benefit u get? I hit Zeeta Bar regularly and never have to queue to get in or fight for a space during the week and the benefit is not valid on a Saturday.... Is the Centurion service simply that they will just ring and reserve a booth? Or in the event you're in a queue do they expect you to whip out your card and approach the bouncer ?? :D

I note that Piano Bar, Zeeta, and quite a few others in Sydney are in the list, but not sure I understand what the benefit actually is? So if anyone can elucidate that would be good!

Internationally access to the American Club etc seems both useful and logical as they are "members" clubs.

:?:

Have used in Melbourne at the Long Room on a couple of Saturday nights (including grand prix and Grand Final weekends) Priority entry, both and free bottle of Chandon. This is the only bar that Centurion have a dealo with in Melbourne but it seems to be pretty good.

Internationally the card got me in without lines (or having to pay bottle service) at a few clubs in Vegas like Tao, Lavo and Marquee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back