cba points or convert to Qantas

antegeia7

Hi all. I new to the credit cards awards system. Recently I signed up for the CBA ultimate awards credit card which has great value of points and benefits.
Please may I ask if someone has worked out if it's better to stay with CBA points or go with the conversion to Qantas?

I think CBA program is not bad and CBA gives 2 Pts on everyday purchases whereas conversion will reduce them to 0.8 per dollar. Given they have flight centre voucher, I think cba points makes more sense but keen to hear others thoughts.
Kind regards George

I'm hoping to use mine to top up my Avios for Qatar. Transfer rate not great but I earned them 3:1 on recent overseas spend, and sign up bonus, and not easy to get Avios another way??

I think I will keep cba point and will not convert to Qantas.
If I change then to travel voucher from flight centre I get almost 5 cents per point.

I've been contemplating this as well, could you go from qantas to CBA awards if you signed up directly onto qantas already? Seen some decent transfer offers recently as well on CBA awards to Bonvoy?

I've been contemplating this as well, could you go from qantas to CBA awards if you signed up directly onto qantas already? Seen some decent transfer offers recently as well on CBA awards to Bonvoy?

Yes, it easy to opt out of QF rewards Via netbank/rewards website.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back