Cash Advances

Status
Not open for further replies.

CdaWorld

I'm curious to know if cash advances will earn points on an ANZ QANTAS VISA?

And further - I read in the terms & conditions that of course there is an interest charge, but it says "except to the extent that a cash advance may be drawn against credit funds".

What does this mean? If you are in credit and make a withdrawal there is no interest charge?

You can't earn points on cash advance, Diners Club do give points on cash advances but they charge you a fee of 4% so its not worth it. If your account is in credit after the cash advance then no interest will be charged, you would have to pay funds into your credit card account to do this. Interest is only charged on debit balances. I have a Bankwest Credit card that actually pays me interest on credit balances, though its not at the 11% they charge me. You can earn points on balance transfers with Citibank so you can use ur ANZ card to get points then pay it off using a balance transfer from citibank and earn points off them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back