Canx American Express Qantas Discovery Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

pottsy

I was just going to apply for the American Express Ultimate Card (for the 120,000 QF points) then perhaps churn it later? However, I read in the conditions that I am ineligible due to already having an American Express Discovery Card!.....:mad:
(I only have the Discovery card as a back up to my main Citibank card.)
If it means I miss opportunities 'as above' I'm thinking I may as well canx it. Am I missing something here? Be grateful for your thoughts anyone

However you can apply for a Bank Amex e.g. Westpac or ANZ who have special offers.

If you have a direct AMEX card and you wish to apply for another direct AMEX you will not get any bonus until 18 months after you cancel the current card. If you are holding a DJs AMEX David or a bank issued AMEX card you can apply for other AMEX with bonus cards.
Amex has one of the most onerous exclusion periods.

If you have a direct AMEX card and you wish to apply for another direct AMEX you will not get any bonus until 18 months after you cancel the current card. If you are holding a DJs AMEX David or a bank issued AMEX card you can apply for other AMEX with bonus cards.
Amex has one of the most onerous exclusion periods.
Yes, direct AMEX card, wish I'd known of the onerous exclusion prior :eek: Thanks for reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back