Can I access Sydney Air New Zealand Koru Lounge with my Platinum Charge card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kit traveler

Hello fellow AFF members,
I bought a Virgin Australia ticket and will be flying to Queenstown code sharing with Air New Zealand. Both websites says they have Trans-Tasman Alliance but did not mentioned anything about recognising Amex. My question is will I get access into the Air New Zealand Koru Lounge using my Amex Plat Charge card, similar to using it for access in a Virgin lounge :confused: Has anyone fellow members tried accessing the Koru lounge with Amex Plat :shock:?

I recently tried from Brisbane International flying Air new Zealand to Queenstown and they woudn't let me in.

Kinda sucked.

As per the above advice, Platimum Charge Card gives you access to Virgin Lounge. Nothing else. (Although being a Charge card member allows you to apply for a Gold Marco Polo membership card which will allow you into Qantas lounges when you travel with Qantas).

To find out how you can get in to other Virgin partner airport lounges, refer to link below from the Virgin page. Basically you need Gold/Platinum Status, or a business class ticket, or have Virgin Lounge membership

Lounge Access with Velocity Membership | Velocity Frequent Flyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back