Business Credit Card, ANZ the only one with sign on bonus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bindibuys

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
Hi all, I don't have to have a "business" credit card, but would not object to getting one (ANZ have just sent invitation for Business One Visa)

BUT I am not getting any new card unless it comes with some serious sign on bonus points.

Upgrading to the new ANZ Business Black comes with 50,000 reward points (25,000 QF points) and a quick search of other banking institutions does not show me any other "business" card with sign on bonus.

My question...... what is the best "business card" sign on bonus you have seen? (so I know what to aim for)

(I know the earning points/$ spend ratio also needs to be considered, but this card would only be used for rates/water/upkeep on 3 properties, so not a major turnover. Its the sign on bonus I am after.)

There's this one from Westpac

Aquire Business Credit Cards | Westpac Business

[h=4]Special promotion[/h]Receive 40,000 bonus Aquire Points after the first purchase on a new BusinessChoice Rewards card facility opened before 6 June 2016.[SUP]2[/SUP]

2. 40,000 bonus Aquire Points special promotion - Apply for a new BusinessChoice Rewards Card facility between 3 December 2014 and 6 June 2016 and receive 40,000 bonus Aquire Points within 60 days after your first purchase on any card or card account linked to the new BusinessChoice Rewards facility. This special promotion does not apply to customers who obtain new BusinessChoice Rewards card facilities by switching or upgrading from an existing Westpac card, or accessing Westpac employee benefits, or as part of a package. This offer also does not apply for additional cards being added to an existing BusinessChoice Rewards card facility.

Ive got the Westpac Aquire card; the 40k promo is pretty much constant, they just extend the date. Works well for me as most of my suppliers dont take Amex so .75 points per $ is better than nothing. Bonus posted without a hitch too.

Ive got the Westpac Aquire card; the 40k promo is pretty much constant, they just extend the date. Works well for me as most of my suppliers dont take Amex so .75 points per $ is better than nothing. Bonus posted without a hitch too.

I have this card too and it's good to be able to join the Aquire program for some bonus points, I was able to double dip on a recent rental car hire receiving ~500 points from Qantas and the same again from Aquire just for adding my ABN to the booking

the earn rate on this card is 0.66 ppd and will also pay points on ATO if you get desperate

"Aquire members will be able to convert Aquire Points into Qantas Points at the rate of 1:1 to any Qantas Frequent Flyer account"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back