British Airways Amex Avios Transfer

Virgin
Platinum
Oneworld
Sapphire
Star Alliance
Gold
I've got the UK based British Airways Amex.

Does anybody know when the accumulated Avios are transferred to my BAEC account? I can't find the info on the Amex website and an online search doesn't yield any useful info.

I have the same and mine automatically transfers on the 8th/9th of every month. Have you got your BAEC number on your Amex profile?

I have the same and mine automatically transfers on the 8th/9th of every month. Have you got your BAEC number on your Amex profile?
Thanks. I thought I had. It's on my Amex statements but I'll check my Amex profile

I trawled through the T&C's and they're supposed to be transferred 6days before the statement date 🤷‍♂️

The last transfer of points was September of this year so the ones and naughts have obviously become mis-aligned somewhere.

I can't find my Companion Voucher either so the two systems would appear not to be talking to each other. I'll have to give them a call at some stage

Thanks again

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back