born2fly_4ever

Joined
Oct 11, 2026
Posts
1
Hi there everyone out there in the world of Aviation.
I am interested in tracking down pilots who have flown the most hours in their aviation careet.
In my personal case, I commenced flying in 1962 at age 17. Final Retirement was in 2010 and age 65
In my career, I have flown ust over 41,000 flying hours and loved every minute of it.
My career ranged from Australia to Papua New Guinea (21 years) to Singapore Airlines Boeing 747 to Fiji and finally to Solomon Islands.
I truly consider I have had a happy and rewarding career.
Is there anyone out there with similar Aviation flying hours ? ✈️
 
Welcome @born2fly_4ever

Maybe post your question here: Ask the Pilot
Its a thread where people can ASK the pilot. (The thread implies it is not a general discussion thread. )

Solomon Islands.
There is also a thread where an AFF member gave us a blow by blow commentary of her urgent attempts to get off Rennel Island (RNL airport)
Maybe you operated some of the aircraft - the one that got her out of Rennell was a 56 yr old Otter......
 
Last edited:
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top