Bonus CC points - Not Eligible! Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose65

Just wondering ...I was looking to apply for a CC with a bonus amount of signup points via qantas FF page- when I got this message:
You’re not currently eligible for exclusive offers available to members who haven’t earned a point on a Qantas Points earning credit card in the last 12 months. Don’t forget, you can still access great credit card offers below.
I haven't earned bonus points in the last year but I have a Woolies cards that credits some points each month-different bank. Is this something new- in the past I have had 2-3 cards earning points to FF.

Solution
I think you may have clicked a link that relates to an additional Qantas allocation of bonus points for people who haven't had any points earning credit cards in the last 12 months.

You will still earn the sign-up bonus points direct from the bank/credit card issuer, just not an additional allocation from Qantas.

For example, last year QF had a promo that if you hadn't earned a point from credit cards in the last 12 months you would get a 20,000 point bonus on the first posting of points from any card. So a friend of mine got an ANZ card, got the 120,000 bonus points from ANZ and then 20,000 from QF.
I think you may have clicked a link that relates to an additional Qantas allocation of bonus points for people who haven't had any points earning credit cards in the last 12 months.

You will still earn the sign-up bonus points direct from the bank/credit card issuer, just not an additional allocation from Qantas.

For example, last year QF had a promo that if you hadn't earned a point from credit cards in the last 12 months you would get a 20,000 point bonus on the first posting of points from any card. So a friend of mine got an ANZ card, got the 120,000 bonus points from ANZ and then 20,000 from QF.

Solution
Thanks, i will look into it. At the time I was logged on to Qantas ff and went through to earning CC page and it popped up. But I’m taking note of ‘exclusive’ as you said, special bonus. 👍🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back