Best FF program for Amex points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pukka

Which is the best FF program for Amex points. I've always used Virgin Atlantic as I usually fly to London from Sydney in Upper Class for 180,000 points. I've been waiting for an Amex bonus with VA as I've got about 1.2 Million points to transfer but there hasn't been one for a while. Even 15% would be good that would be a free flight:D
Anyway I was looking at the Asia miles website and they look quite reasonable. Does anyone have any experience of booking flights, is availability usually ok etc. It would actually be better for me as I could fly from Brisbane.

We have been using Amex generated and Visa generated points for Kris Flyer SQ travel in j and First to England and the US.
Watch the 3 year expiry and the redemption charges that are a bit high.
KRUG champagne in First.

This should probably go into the Credit Cards section of the forums but yeah anyway the new plat amex that earns the 3-2-1 points scheme is probably excellent for Virgin FF holders.

I personally have the Amex Plat charge card because my main points accrual is for QFF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Staff online

• NM
    Enthusiast
Back