Best Credit Card for Uncapped FF Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

popjulie

Hello Everyone
I am new to this forum.
I have been using a Citibank Business Visa for a couple of years now, and have acumulated about 3 million points..their rate being 1.25 points per dollar spent, which I have converted into QF FF points
On my last statement, they have not added any points as they said I had reached by 80,000 point limit per calendar year....this has never been a problem before...and I do not want to loose 800,000 per year !!!
Has anyone had the same thing happen ? and what did you do ?
I am thinking of emailing them and saying that I would cancel the card and go to another Credit Card provider.....although looking at the forum here it appears that most providers have a cap, apart from Amex which is not accepted at many of the places we use for business purchases/payments
If anyone has knowledge of a card without a cap and $1:1 point ratio can you please advise
Thanking you in advance for any recommendations you may have

I am in a similar situation as you with having earned millions of points through Citibank and only very recently having had my card capped.

I am planning to open a new Citibank card and cancel the old one. Hopefully I can get another couple of million points before the card is capped again.

Here's a few:

Commonwealth bank platinum rewards - 1:1 - Capped at 160,000 i think
Westpac Altitude rewards - 1:1 Amex, 0.5:1 mastercard, uncapped
Earth - 1:1 Amex, 0.5:1 mastercard, uncapped.

These are a few I have recalled from memory so I may be slightly incorrect in the posting.

If anyone wants to correct me, feel free.

Do you think that will work, getting a new card with the same CC supplier? Sounds great ...but wouldn't they be onto you ?

I am in a similar situation as you with having earned millions of points through Citibank and only very recently having had my card capped.

I am planning to open a new Citibank card and cancel the old one. Hopefully I can get another couple of million points before the card is capped again

Do you think that will work, getting a new card with the same CC supplier? Sounds great ...but wouldn't they be onto you ?

Hello Everyone
I am new to this forum.
I have been using a Citibank Business Visa for a couple of years now, and have acumulated about 3 million points..their rate being 1.25 points per dollar spent, which I have converted into QF FF points
On my last statement, they have not added any points as they said I had reached by 80,000 point limit per calendar year....this has never been a problem before...and I do not want to loose 800,000 per year !!!
Has anyone had the same thing happen ? and what did you do ?
I am thinking of emailing them and saying that I would cancel the card and go to another Credit Card provider.....although looking at the forum here it appears that most providers have a cap, apart from Amex which is not accepted at many of the places we use for business purchases/payments
If anyone has knowledge of a card without a cap and $1:1 point ratio can you please advise
Thanking you in advance for any recommendations you may have

Welcome to the Forum.............CCP are making more difficult then ever to collect our oh so precious points. If I find any info on the you beaut CC I will let you know. Your friend Vicki:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back