Not open for further replies.

Revenge

Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Platinum
Last week I got an unusual credit to my Qantas Frequent Flyer account:

Wed 5 Aug 2020ANZ QANTAS SPEND ADJUSTMENT 05-AUG-20201,182

This was odd as I have not held an ANZ credit card in several years.

Today I received an email explaining why!

Dear Revenge
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
One of the benefits of your ANZ Frequent Flyer credit card account is you earn 1 additional Qantas Frequent Flyer Bonus Point per $1 spent on selected Qantas products and services in Australia.
We have identified that due to system code misalignment, a number of Bonus Points that should have accrued when you made purchases of selected Qantas products and services during the period August 2017 and November 2019 were not applied to your account.
What you need to know
You will not need to do anything further. We have worked with Qantas to apply your missing Bonus Points directly to your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership account. You will see the points adjustment itemised on your next Qantas Frequent Flyer statement. You may also view the points adjustment by logging into your Qantas Frequent Flyer account. Qantas Frequent Flyer. The point adjustments will be itemised with a description of “ANZ Qantas Spend Adjustment”.
Any questions?
Please call ANZ on 13 13 14
Regards
ANZ Credit Cards and Personal Lending Team

I also received this and around 200 points...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back