Thanks thats the best i plan i can find but its pretty meagre. Choices are few on rewards for someone living in Victoria Qantas availabilities are so poor these days its just not worth the effort. All I get offered is Jetstar business (thats a non-secatur) or unattractive routings eg via Columbo using air Lanka. Singapore are a better product when taking into account European routes avoiding the Gulf, reliability, general professionalism . Sothe great days are over.Others may have better suggestions - AmEx back in the day was good for transferring points to KF but that is no longer true (it's 3 to 1 now). Now I collect Velocity points (lots of ways) and if I can't use them directly for awards, I transfer them to KF (at 1.55 to 1) which isn't all that great but it does mean you can get SQ awards as soon as the booking window opens. Also keeping them in Velocity until you want to use them (in KF). It also means you don't need to worry about the hard expiry of points in KF.
AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements
