App / Tool for Tracking Spend & Accounts.

Ahh the life of a churner. I have my main offset account, but also currently manage a few CC's Amex, Qantas, Citi and Commbank (last 3 I'm currently churning), and other accounts such as shares etc.

I'm trying to find a tool to bring all this together to help keep my budget in check and track the outgoings across all the major cards / accounts for the month. I'm currently doing this manually with the CSV exporting but it's becoming a bit of a chore. I've tried Frollo but it's struggling to connect the accounts and seems to be a bit unstable tbh.

Does anyone have any recommendations, it can be app or browser based I don't really mind.

Thanks in advance,

Danny

Yeah I'm currently doing manually atm. It's just annoying when all 3 CSV exports are very different structure and information wise and I have to manually tag outgoings, i.e "food", "rent" etc.

My guess is there will be no program that can work with the huge variety of banks you encounter as a churner.

Ahh the life of a churner. I have my main offset account, but also currently manage a few CC's Amex, Qantas, Citi and Commbank (last 3 I'm currently churning), and other accounts such as shares etc.

I'm trying to find a tool to bring all this together to help keep my budget in check and track the outgoings across all the major cards / accounts for the month. I'm currently doing this manually with the CSV exporting but it's becoming a bit of a chore. I've tried Frollo but it's struggling to connect the accounts and seems to be a bit unstable tbh.

Does anyone have any recommendations, it can be app or browser based I don't really mind.

Thanks in advance,

Danny
I am also a massive churner and I've found frollo to be quite good.
It has had some issues with the virgin velocity card and some cards that are closed continue to appear but generally speaking it has been quite good.
Recommend checking it out now to see if it's any better than before.

Check out TillerHQ Supported all Australian banks I’ve churned with. Brings all transactions into a single spreadsheet for reporting. Works with excel or google spreadsheets.

Back