ANZ Platinum, 50k bonus QFF points after $1500 spend, no annual fee first year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a Plat ANZ QF card already, might have to call them up and see what love for the people who already have them or do i need to close it for 30 days (their loss) and reapply for this offer...

Might have to apply for this anyone know if it is ATO friendly ;)
Oh might have to go for Black baby!
Whats Veloce all about? No USA :(
http://www.anz.com/resources/2/5/25...cess-Program-Terms-Conditions.pdf?MOD=AJPERES

Approved Black....Did it in 10 minutes...tells you approved in 60secs!
Wow wee bigger credit limit than Citibank WTF?
I thought Max limit thinking about $20K and they gave me more......

Now to the eligible purchases within 3 months?
Get me some Qantas passes and unlimited lounge access in Asia and Saudi Arabia

Last edited:
This is a pretty good deal.

Wonder if my credit file can take another hit. (3 new CC's, 1 refinanced commercial loan and 1 new home loan in the last 7 months)...

This is a pretty good deal.

Wonder if my credit file can take another hit. (3 new CC's, 1 refinanced commercial loan and 1 new home loan in the last 7 months)...
Personally I doubt it, the 3 CC's wont help, funnily enough home loans are good (people with Home Loans are better payers!)

Personally I doubt it, the 3 CC's wont help, funnily enough home loans are good (people with Home Loans are better payers!)

Thinking i might be stretching it, especially if I go for the black.

Think i'll sleep on it.

Might have to apply for this anyone know if it is ATO friendly ;)
Oh might have to go for Black baby!
Whats Veloce all about? No USA :(
http://www.anz.com/resources/2/5/25...cess-Program-Terms-Conditions.pdf?MOD=AJPERES

Approved Black....Did it in 10 minutes...tells you approved in 60secs!
Wow wee bigger credit limit than Citibank WTF?
I thought Max limit thinking about $20K and they gave me more......

Now to the eligible purchases within 3 months?
Get me some Qantas passes and unlimited lounge access in Asia and Saudi Arabia

I currently hold ANZ Platinum FF and can confirm that it is ATO friendly, used it to pay off my HECS debt (and then got most of that back in cash in my tax return from previous salary withholding :) )

Higher than Citi, at 50k? Better drop my limit before I apply for this one; I'd been meaning to do it anyway.

Quite an amazing offer and worth it just for the free lounge access for a year!

Hi. Anyone know what the minimum credit limit is the for the black card? Platinum is $6K and classic is $1K.

Thanks!

What sort of card is it, underneath all the branding? I think that is a guide as to the minimum, but there may be institution specific minimums on too.

Sorry, can't be any more helpful that than!

Are these two clauses somewhat contradictory? :

Complimentary access to participating airport lounges is available to eligible ANZ Frequent Flyer Black cardholders. Participating airport lounges are subject to change. To gain complimentary access, eligible cardholders must present their credit card and a current flight boarding pass in the same name at the participating lounge. For terms & conditions and participating airport lounges refer to the Complimentary Airport Lounge Access Program Terms & Conditions (PDF 292kB).
8. Offers are only available to ANZ Frequent Flyer Black cardholders who are Australian residents and who purchase Qantas Club membership using their ANZ Frequent Flyer Black card

Quite an amazing offer and worth it just for the free lounge access for a year!

Are these two clauses somewhat contradictory? :

Complimentary access to participating airport lounges is available to eligible ANZ Frequent Flyer Black cardholders. Participating airport lounges are subject to change. To gain complimentary access, eligible cardholders must present their credit card and a current flight boarding pass in the same name at the participating lounge. For terms & conditions and participating airport lounges refer to the Complimentary Airport Lounge Access Program Terms & Conditions (PDF 292kB).
8. Offers are only available to ANZ Frequent Flyer Black cardholders who are Australian residents and who purchase Qantas Club membership using their ANZ Frequent Flyer Black card

If I am reading it correctly, your second highlighted condition refers to the Qantas Club Membership offer, not the lounge access offer. JV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back