ANZ First & Sphere Rewards fee

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiff

Hi all,

I have a question for anyone who has had the ANZ First credit card & Sphere Rewards. Mine's linked to my access account, so I get charged $26 annual fee for the card. I've never had a fee charged for the sphere rewards, but noticed on my most recent bill that they were charging me $66 ($22/card). I only have one card anyway (but still have two of the anz travelcards from a spot of travelling i did this year), and those aren't linked to anything.

My question is, has anyone been charged a fee for sphere rewards? I thought that was free. Looking at my online statements dating back a couple of years, this is the first time I'm being charged. I looked at the most recent 'ANZ Personal Banking account fees and charges' pdf (10.12) and it shows the same as a couple of pdf's I found online for 2009 and 2001 ($22 optional). I imagine that was for the ANZ rewards, not the sphere rewards program.

Am I right, or have I just been lucky for over a decade?

ta!

mm...... my bad. checked and double checked .. the fee has always been there.
made some changes lately that resulted in a much higher sum being charged, that's why it stood out.
please ignore my post above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Staff online

Back