ANZ First & Sphere Rewards fee

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiff

Hi all,

I have a question for anyone who has had the ANZ First credit card & Sphere Rewards. Mine's linked to my access account, so I get charged $26 annual fee for the card. I've never had a fee charged for the sphere rewards, but noticed on my most recent bill that they were charging me $66 ($22/card). I only have one card anyway (but still have two of the anz travelcards from a spot of travelling i did this year), and those aren't linked to anything.

My question is, has anyone been charged a fee for sphere rewards? I thought that was free. Looking at my online statements dating back a couple of years, this is the first time I'm being charged. I looked at the most recent 'ANZ Personal Banking account fees and charges' pdf (10.12) and it shows the same as a couple of pdf's I found online for 2009 and 2001 ($22 optional). I imagine that was for the ANZ rewards, not the sphere rewards program.

Am I right, or have I just been lucky for over a decade?

ta!

mm...... my bad. checked and double checked .. the fee has always been there.
made some changes lately that resulted in a much higher sum being charged, that's why it stood out.
please ignore my post above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back