ANZ Black rewards - multiple cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ffhound

Hi all

I have recently applied for and been approved for both the ANZ frequent flyer and ANZ rewards cards.

Whilst the possibility of applying for multiple ANZ ff cards has been discussed previously I could not find anything about whether you could do the same with the rewards cards.

It is the last day to apply and the ANZ rewards black looks very tempting with $0 annual fee and free lounge visits + 50,000 rewards points.

Can I apply for this card and get another 50,000 rewards points?

cheers Peter

Some say yes some say no. When it is a free deal does it really matter? What's the worse than can happen, you get a free black card for the year.

Thanks.

You have talked me into it and I have now been approved! Even if the points don't eventuate the lounge passes will come in handy.

cheers Peter

Thanks.

You have talked me into it and I have now been approved! Even if the points don't eventuate the lounge passes will come in handy.

cheers Peter

Awesome work Peter. Can you describe what you mean by "recent". You got 3 cards approved from ANZ within a space of how many months?

Hi Zamman
All my cards have been applied for and approved in the last 3 weeks.
I started with the ANZ frequent flyer (50,0000 Qantas) and then a couple of days ago applied for the ANZ rewards (50,000 rewards points), and then on the last day the ANZ Black (50,000 ANZ rewards). All were applied for online and were approved immediately.
Separately I applied for the NAB velocity card (40,000 velocity points) and was approved for that as well.
I also now have the Bankwest debit card, sign up for an Acquire membership and got the acquire membership 10,000 points bonus with Staples with a $15 purchase.
Total = 4 credit cards, 1 debit card
Total cost was $89 + $140 + $15= $244 for (hopefully) 80,000 Qantas points, 40,000 Velocity points and 100,000 ANZ rewards points.

I'm shortly going to try and get the Foxtel 30,000 points sign up bonus (by disconnecting my Foxtel and reconnecting) and am looking at other options for further Qantas points.

cheers Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back