ANZ Black Rewards - bonus posting time

Status
Not open for further replies.

blingy90

Hey all - long stretch and I think it’s unlikely - but how quickly do the sign-on 75k bonus points take to post?

Just got the card today - can make the spend required ASAP - was half hoping they would post prior to the end of the month to take advantage of the 30% bonus with velocity.

Any chance they will post within the week?

Gday

I got the card in October, made the required spend in the first couple of days. Put it in the bottom drawer. Got my first statement at the end of the month and the bonus points were on it and were in my QFF account a couple of days later. Very happy with that turnaround.

Pele.

Hi All,

This is for the non qantas card. Just the rewards points program, how long did it take to post 75000 reward points after the $2500 spend?

Thanks,
K.

Reviving an old thread, but for the same reason; it's November again, and there's another 30% transfer bonus.....

I applied for the ANZ Rewards Black card through the internet banking offer, so have a $2500 spend target. Around $2050 of that is taken care of by my latest electricity and water bills (!), leaving me around $450 still to spend. If ANZ is still taking a couple of statement cycles to post the bonus points, then I'll take my time and rely on my everyday non-Amex spending to get me there. But if there's a chance that they could post by the end of the month, I can change my approach.

I reached my "target spend" before the first new card (ANZ Qantas Black) statement.
No rewards on first statement
Second statement just issued, $150 credit and 120,000 Qantas points awarded (and showing in my QFF profile on qantas.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back