anz black qantas points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Lim

My statement for the anz black qantas card was issued on 15th March but the points are still not yet landed in my account.

It used to take up to 1 day only. I know it's only been 2 days but i wanted to check if any other people have similar issues this month

Did they ever show up? How long did it take? My statement came today and the statement points were posted, but not the sign on bonus. I need them in the next 9 days to get my points club gold.

How long did bonus points take to reach your QF account? Was it the full 90 days after hitting the threshold?
For me it was the end of the billing period after the billing period in which I had earned the points.
So;
Billing period 1 - spend $2500
Billing period 2 - spend $2000, minimum spend met.
<< After the end of Billing Period 2, I could see the points on the ANZ website when you click "Reward Points". These points were not on the Billing Period 2 statement. >>
Billing period 3 - ...
<< Points posted right after statement for Billing period 3 received >>

So for me, I took almost exactly 90 days from when I was approved for the card to getting the points. I would assume if you took the whole 3 billing periods to meet the minimum spend, then you would get the points 120 days after you got the card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back