ANZ 25k points & no annual fee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go for it - just remember to cancel before you have to pay the annual fee next year - I get quite a few points this way

Mrs Lime and self did the previous ANZ deal received 50,000 points each but they did not arrive as per T&C's until 4 months later from first $1500 spend.

I applied in July for the 50k offer but haven't cancelled yet. What are the chances of getting this card while the other is still open?

I applied in July for the 50k offer but haven't cancelled yet. What are the chances of getting this card while the other is still open?

Seems not.

From the T&C's

* Offer available to new and approved applicants who apply for an ANZ Frequent Flyer account by 13 January 2015. Not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions, or when transferring from an existing ANZ credit card or where you currently hold or have closed an ANZ Frequent Flyer, ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum or ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card within the previous six months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back