Any news on if/when ANZ will reinstate Velocity transfers?

Scr77

Established Member
Solutions
Has anyone actually transferred successful from ANZ to Velocity since the 1st May? I initiated one on the Monday 3rd May.. still awaiting to see them in my velocity account.

I did a transfer on 1 May and it was received after a few business days. Are you confident you entered velocity number correctly?

JQ29

I did a transfer on 1 May and it was received after a few business days. Are you confident you entered velocity number correctly?
Pretty sure...only way to check is to call I guess

ChrisFlyer

Established Member
Has anyone actually transferred successful from ANZ to Velocity since the 1st May? I initiated one on the Monday 3rd May.. still awaiting to see them in my velocity account.
I transferred on May 2 (Sunday), points arrived on the Tuesday or Wednesday I recall, so a few business days. Came through as 3 separate transactions (base earn, Velocity 15% bonus, ANZ 15% bonus).

Have left just enough points in my ANZ account to be able to do another transfer before the end of the month (as it's a 2000 ANZ point minimum per transfer), so will send across those points plus any others I earn to make the most of the bonus - as the bonus applies to all transfers you make, not only the first.

Nice to have those points out of ANZ, though - wasn't impressed at how long the pause remained in place.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andygfee

Currently Active Users