Another Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

deka2

How many Credit Cards do people have.

Is there a penalty somewhere down the track for applying for too many.

This offer from BMW Finance was posted on Ozbargain.

No Fee and 10,000 Points.

BMW and American Express
BMW knows you expect quality benefits as a valued customer. That’s why we team up with partners such as American Express. Together, we offer you a rewarding Credit Card with special benefits and extra value we’ve negotiated for you.
Gold that’s brilliant value
Enjoy no annual Card fees and a brilliant range of benefits.
Apply now and get 10,000 bonus points*
Apply for a BMW Gold Card now through the BMW web site before 31 March 2011, and we’ll reward you with 10,000 Membership Rewards1 or Qantas Frequent Flyer2 points!* Just spend at least $500 on your Card in the first two months after being approved, and the points are yours.

The value of Gold
  • - No annual Card fee – save $70 p.a.
  • - No annual Supplementary Card fee – save $20 p.a. per Card
  • - Complimentary enrolment in either Membership Rewards Ascent1 or Qantas Direct2 – save $80 p.a.
T&C don’t seem to need you to be a BMW Customer or Owner.
Not sure if it is Fee free for life.
BMW Group Australia > BMW Insights > BMW Financial Services > BMW Gold Card > Introduction

Not a bad card for 1:1 earning.
And does say no annual fee - so I would assume $0 for life.

What a horrible looking card though

I'd also like to know peoples thoughts on whether there are any negative implications of applying for too many cards...especially in light of all the great deals that are around at the moment in terms of bonus QFF points:)

Has anyone received the 10k point bonus offered with this card yet?
I received the card sometime in february, spent >$2000 on it within the first month, but no sign of points. Is it the usual story with Amex, and they need to be chased up?
Does anyone have a screenshot of the original offer with the 10k point bonus? It seems that the credit card no longer offers the 10k to new accounts (if you open the link from one of the earlier posts).

it would appear AMEX are very creative in offering bonus points for the different programs/schemes but they fail to deliver said points to the card holder.:evil:

Has anyone received the 10k point bonus offered with this card yet?
I received the card sometime in february, spent >$2000 on it within the first month, but no sign of points. Is it the usual story with Amex, and they need to be chased up?
Does anyone have a screenshot of the original offer with the 10k point bonus? It seems that the credit card no longer offers the 10k to new accounts (if you open the link from one of the earlier posts).
I got mine recently, pretty close to the release of my 3rd statement. I think it needs 2 months to post, be a little more patient until you get your 3rd statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back