Amex Travel Flight Credit Hold - Cancelled Card

Hunter4vr

Intern
Oneworld
Sapphire
Hi all,

I had a Qantas flight through Amex Travel that I had to cancel, they provided me with a flight credit hold for rebooking within 12 months.

Would there be any issues in rebooking this with Amex Travel if I cancel my card in the meantime? I believe they ask for a card number when you call so that might be an issue if I no longer have one?

Hi all,

I had a Qantas flight through Amex Travel that I had to cancel, they provided me with a flight credit hold for rebooking within 12 months.

Would there be any issues in rebooking this with Amex Travel if I cancel my card in the meantime? I believe they ask for a card number when you call so that might be an issue if I no longer have one?
Was this booked with Travel Credit. i am trying to cancel my hotel booking without the travel credit being forfeited.

Was this booked with Travel Credit. i am trying to cancel my hotel booking without the travel credit being forfeited.
Yeah, I used the $450 travel credit. I would see what the cancellation policy is for your hotel booking. I don't think Amex will return the travel credit so maybe call up and see what options Amex travel gives you.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back