AMEX Transfer Bonus to Qantas FF - 15% to 20% - until 31 March 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueythecat

I couldn't find this mentioned elsewhere, apologies if this is a double post.

Received an email this morning offer 15% - 20% transfer bonus from AMEX MR to Qantas, from today until the 31st of March. This would only be relevant to AMEX cards that allow Membership Rewards transfers to Qantas - for example the Platinum Charge.

It's hard to tell if the offer is targeted, no link to signup, but it does appear to mention my previous transfers.

Offer is as follows:

Between 1 and 31 March 2016, transfer your credit or charge card rewards points~ to Qantas Points and you'll receive*:

• 20% more Qantas Points* when you transfer 350,000 Qantas Points or more,
  • 15% more Qantas Points* when you transfer less than 350,000 Qantas Points.
* This offer is available to the recipient of this email only. Bonus Qantas Points will only be awarded for transfers of credit or charge card reward points to Qantas Points that take place between 12:00am (AEDT) 1 March and 11:59pm (AEDT) 31 March 2016. Bonus Qantas Points will be rounded up to the nearest whole Qantas Point. Please allow up to 15 days after the offer has closed for the bonus Qantas Points to be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account with the description 'Card Transfer Bonus'.~ This offer is not applicable to any card products listed at qantas.com/cards, or other credit or charge products where the Card Partner automatically transfers your credit or charge card reward points to Qantas Points on your behalf on a monthly basis.

I have received this, as I usually do (usually twice a year, about now and September IIRC?).

I have received this, as I usually do (usually twice a year, about now and September IIRC?).

That sounds right to me too.

I also believe it might only come to those who have done a transfer before (perhaps recently, don't know). So I guess if you are interested in receiving the offer do a small transfer and then hope the offer comes next time.

Just wondering if they have ever offered
a transfer bonus for sq or CX before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back