Amex Platinum Reserve card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rnwillia

Intern
I have an Amex Platinum Reserve card which is supposed to give me one access to a Virgin Lounge each year but so far over the past few years Virgin have denied me access every time I present. I guess I should just fly Qantas for which I do have lounge access but why won't Virgin give me the access that I am due?:(
Raymond.

Are you sure that's a benefit? I also have Amex Plat Reserve and I haven't heard of that one. We do get 2 free priority pass lounge visits but virgin is not part of that.

It is my understanding that the AMEX Plat Reserve doesn't come with VA lounge access, but the AMEX Plat Charge does. Sorry :(

I held the AMEX Platinum Reserve card for about 3 years until recently. I can confirm that the only access you get in relation to lounges are the Priority Pass Lounges and the AMEX lounge in the international terminal in Sydney Airport.

Virgin was part of priority pass member when I first got my Amex in 2010, therefore allowing you two free visits. They terminated the relationship in 2011. After this point I'm not aware of any benefit relating to virgin lounges access.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Currently Active Users

Back