Amex Platinum Edge - Bonus 50,000 points PLUS Zero card fee in first year

prozac

Established Member
Solutions
You will receive 50,000 Bonus Membership Rewards Points and $0 Annual Card Fee in the first year, saving you $195 when you apply by 6 October 2021, are approved and spend $1,500 on their new Card within the first 3 months.

I will receive 10,000 points.

This is the best deal I have seen in a while for a new PE card applicant.
No fee in first year equal to a $195 saving. PLUS you still get the $200 travel credit. Essentially a $395 benefit!

MY REFERRAL LINK - Click here

Last edited:

benjy

Hi everyone,
I recently clicked on another member's referral link who gifted them some points, so I'm hoping someone will click on my referral link below for this offer. :)

My Referral Link: HERE

Please note, this offer is only valid for any person who has not been an Amex Card Holder (not including supps or DJ Amex) for the last 18 months

RECEIVE 50,000 BONUS MR Points, don't pay an Annual Fee in the first year (saving of $195) when you apply by 6th October 2021, are approved and spend $1,500 on you new Card within the first 3 months. T&Cs apply.

What's part of the card?
  • Enjoy $200 Travel Credit each year, can be spent on flights, hotels or car hire
  • Interest Free period of up to 55 days
  • 3 points at major supermarkets and petrol stations
  • 2 points on purchases in a foreign currency when overseas and online
  • 1 point on all other purchases
  • Up to $500 for screen repairs when you pay for your phone outright or monthly bill with your card
  • Up to 4 additional cards for no extra cost
  • Plus much more!
If you apply and are approved by 6th October, spend $1500 within 3 months, you will receive 50,000 MR Points and I will receive 30,000 points.
Click HERE
(it will be really appreciated) :)

Last edited:

kpc

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
50,000 bonus Membership Rewards points and $0 Annual Card Fee in the first year when you apply using the link below by 6 October 2021, are approved and spend $1,500 on your new Card within the first 3 months. T&Cs apply. New Card Members only.

Disclosure: I will receive 30,000 Membership Rewards points for each approval using the above referral link

prozac

Established Member
Solutions
Thought this might be worth mentioning and YMMV. After applying for a new card and then posting your referral link here you might find you have been offered an additional benefit from Amex. I was offered and I am currently receiving 3 additional bonus points on all my purchasers for a period of 3 months after someone applied for a card off my referral link. The promo is uncapped.

Of-course if you are enrolled in the Shop Small promotion you are also receiving 3 times points from all enrolled businesses. Just another reason holding an Amex is a rewarding points experience.

blacksultan

Solutions
Thought this might be worth mentioning and YMMV. After applying for a new card and then posting your referral link here you might find you have been offered an additional benefit from Amex. I was offered and I am currently receiving 3 additional bonus points on all my purchasers for a period of 3 months after someone applied for a card off my referral link. The promo is uncapped.

Of-course if you are enrolled in the Shop Small promotion you are also receiving 3 times points from all enrolled businesses. Just another reason holding an Amex is a rewarding points experience.

when was the offer for additional points made ?

prozac

Established Member
Solutions
when was the offer for additional points made ?
Sorry, I thought I indicated it is a current targeted offer blacksultan.

Interesting is that the Shop Small promotion (3 bonus points) and the Referral 3 for 3 promotion (3 bonus points) are stacked. If you are already getting "3 for 3" on every purchase for 3 months and the business is also registered for Shop Small then you get both promotion bonuses credited. This means I am receiving 7 points for these complying purchases. i.e. 3 bonus + 3 bonus + 1 point normal.
At supermarkets you are already receiving 3 points in any event.
I am forward paying anything I can think of.
Gotta love this card.

prozac

Established Member
Solutions
It seems the offer has been extended by 2 weeks from today until 20 October:
Your friend will receive 50,000 Bonus Membership Rewards Points and $0 Annual Card Fee in the first year, saving them $195 when they apply by 20 October 2021, are approved and spend $1,500 on their new Card within the first 3 months. T&Cs apply. New Card Members only.

Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements