Amex not able to take payment or answer calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foreigner

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Tried using Amex app to make payment and it didn’t work

Online Services have been unable to complete your request.

When I called and sought to speak with representative phone got disconnected.

Will use webpage if that works or attempt phone call once again

Thanks. I now realise it was 72hr gap between payments of over 100k that caused payment to not process

I've had major dramas trying to contact Amex too.

It's impossible to speak with anyone over the past week.

"Mailbox error" or "we cannot take your call" or 60mins++ on hold (I never hang around longer to see if it will ever be answered).

Yet today -- another email from them about how they care so much about their members... and touting the travel insurance benefits.
Not sure what planet Amex are living on.

Anyone have a way to contact Amex?

I just go on line which I did late last night and booked the payments to my selected bank account on the due date for both of my Australian cards.
‘With my US Amex I have it on auto pay so on the due date it gets paid out of our US Bank account.
i stopped doing hundreds of thousands on Amex when they effectively pulled the ATO reasonable points earn.

72hr gap between payments of over 100k that caused payment to not process

I guess this gap is for any payment as I have experienced many times. Unless the previous payment is reflecting on their systems and processed , it never allowed to make a new payment irrespective of the amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back