AMEX Connect now allows AMEX issued cards -spend $250 get $50 credit Woolworths Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spend $250 online with Woolies etc and get a $50 statement credit

https://www.amexconnect.com.au/Offers/788/Woolworths-Get-50-statement-credit

Enjoy $50 credit back when you stock up at your favourite online stores this spring! Just spend $250 or more at Woolworths, Big W, Dan Murphy's and Masters Online stores between 19th September and 22nd October and you'll receive a $50 statement credit from American Express.

Re: Spend $250 online with Woolies etc and get a $50 statement credit

The following are not Eligible Transactions:

• Purchasing gift cards from a merchant

:(

Would be a good discount for an ipad at BigW I would imagine?

Nice find.

Thanks

https://www.amexconnect.com.au/Offers/788/Woolworths-Get-50-statement-credit

Enjoy $50 credit back when you stock up at your favourite online stores this spring! Just spend $250 or more at Woolworths, Big W, Dan Murphy's and Masters Online stores between 19th September and 22nd October and you'll receive a $50 statement credit from American Express.

Will this work with starthere & click&collect...?

[h=2]Sorry[/h] Unfortunately the maximum number of Cardmembers have already enrolled for this offer. Please visit https://www.amexconnect.com.au/ for other fabulous offers.

offer sold out by the time I tried enrolling.

2200 people snapped up this offer so quickly :(

I received this 1 hour ago :D

Dear Shintaro10x,

You have successfully registered your Card ending in *****.

Enjoy $50 credit back when you stock up at your favourite online stores this spring! Just spend $250 or more at Woolworths, Big W, Dan Murphy’s and Masters Online stores between 19th Sptember and 22nd October and you'll receive a $50 statement credit from American Express. Statement credits are generally issued within 5 business days of an eligible transaction. Other terms and conditions apply.

Looks like I just got in time

Should not see any reason why not!

Having never used the click&collect option, is the payment made online? That would mean that yes we would be eligible to get the $50..

Also I have the DJ AMEX platinum, When I usually use it instore I get 3 membership reward points per $1. Would it be the same for the online version of Woolworths/Bigw? Tried looking in their T&C's and didnt' find anything and even rang the call centre and they said they are unsure...

Having never used the click&collect option, is the payment made online? That would mean that yes we would be eligible to get the $50..

Also I have the DJ AMEX platinum, When I usually use it instore I get 3 membership reward points per $1. Would it be the same for the online version of Woolworths/Bigw? Tried looking in their T&C's and didnt' find anything and even rang the call centre and they said they are unsure...

Click and collect is prepaid, so its the same as in store in all ways, with the exception that you get cash back through starthere.

Do any of the online stores sell gift cards?

I tried to enrol 2 cards but the first one doesn't seem to have taken (no email). Great offer- I feel more champagne coming on!

Yeah - thats because it made it on to Ozbargain!

That condition is not an issue, as amex do no know what you have purchased. It's been there in every other past promotion with no problems.

Well hopefully the $50 is credited as fast as the email was sent out :D

Dear Shintaro10x

Congratulations! You have completed all qualifying transactions on your registered Card ending in *****.

Your $50 credit back for spending over $250 online at Woolworths, Masters, Dan Murphy's and Big W online stores, will be issued to your registered American Express Card account. Statement credits are generally issued within 5 business days upon completion of your eligible transaction.

To view the full offer details and terms and conditions, please visit
https://enroll.amexnetwork.com/AU/en/woolworths-2013

Yours sincerely,
American Express

However I will have to wait a few months for the $13.12 credit from starthere.com.au :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:

Next offer please Amex... :D

23 Sep 2013DAN MURPHY'S ONLINERetail & Grocery-$50.00

Annoyed I didn't register my card in time for this offer

I looked at it, came back and it was too late ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back