AMEX: Are additional card holders eligible for sign-up bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

defurax

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum 1
I received a "Golden referral offer" to forward to someone interested in getting an AMEX Qantas Ultimate card for a total of 195,000 Qantas points (120K for me and 75K for the potential new cardholder). My question is would a current additional cardholder on my AMEX account be eligible for the sign up bonus if they have never held an AMEX card as the primary card holder?

They do, of course, have to meet the application requirements, such as minimum income and ability to service the credit.

Absolutely! The wife and I both have supplementary cards for our respective AMEX cards

Absolutely! The wife and I both have supplementary cards for our respective AMEX cards
That's exactly what we did. I'm surprised how quickly I received the bonus points. My wife got approved on Wednesday and the 120K points landed in my account today! So now we only have to put 3K on the card in the next 3 months for another 75K points! It's an amazing deal 195K points and a $450 travel credit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back