American Express Travel Credit

VPS

Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Gold
I admit to not being match fit because I forgot to use my Amex travel credit last year and I'm damned sure it's not going to happen this year. I've forgotten how I used to use it.

Can I book more than one flight on it eg can I book ADL MEL return and then ADL BNE one way. If I book the flight first return flight and there is still credit can I still use it?

Thanks

Can I book more than one flight on it eg can I book ADL MEL return and then ADL BNE one way.

Yes, you can construct a multi city itinerary.

If I book the flight first return flight and there is still credit can I still use it?

No, you can only put the credit towards a single booking and can't keep the residual value for later use.

If I book the flight first return flight and there is still credit can I still use it?
Unfortunaltely , any unused credit from the Amex travel credit is lost and cannot be repurposed for future bookings. As already mentioned above , multi city booking is the way to go in order to maximise benefits from the travel credit.

I admit to not being match fit because I forgot to use my Amex travel credit last year and I'm damned sure it's not going to happen this year. I've forgotten how I used to use it.

Can I book more than one flight on it eg can I book ADL MEL return and then ADL BNE one way. If I book the flight first return flight and there is still credit can I still use it?

Thanks

Use it by logging in to the Amex website and going to travel. It should show you have a credit to use

1673938023460.png

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back