American Express Professional version links

super5

Intern
American Express has professional versions of the Platinum and Platinum Edge cards, that have lower annual fees ($1250 and $150 respectively). A few years ago, someone gave out the links to apply for these professional versions, which anyone could use, and they reported success, but those links do not work anymore. Can someone please share a working link that works today?

lol OP

you hate on Amex in another thread then ask for a link on this.

What a nuisance you are.
I didn't hate on Amex, I was challenging people to convince me that the Platinum $1450 annual fee was worth the benefits after rigorous analysis, and don't think people succeeded.

I may consider taking up the Platinum if the annual fee was lower at $1250 with the link, what's wrong with that? Do you have the link?

The Edge at $150 with the link is a good deal when getting $200 of benefits, no brainer there.

I didn't hate on Amex, I was challenging people to convince me that the Platinum $1450 annual fee was worth the benefits after rigorous analysis, and don't think people succeeded.

I may consider taking up the Platinum if the annual fee was lower at $1250 with the link, what's wrong with that? Do you have the link?

The Edge at $150 with the link is a good deal when getting $200 of benefits, no brainer there.
You need to be a member of the organisation in order to get it. I am charged 1200 pa but there is no link I can send you

Back