American Express Business platinum card 350k bonus for first time sign up

This is an interesting topic. Happy to discuss my very recent experience if anyone wants to DM me.
You're correct.
Just chatted and no, there is no double dipping

Personal and then business? Or business and then a 2nd business?
 
Had a bit of a scare on this one...
My account was suspended for Amex FR. I assume it is because I met the minimum spend within the first month by paying off ATO bill through a 3rd party processor.

Had to submit a statement for my payslip account. They rejected it because it's simply an in-and-out account to main Premier status with another bank :p. So, I had to submit a statement for the account from which I plan to make my payments.

I couldn't transfer my points during this time (I did try :D). Very nerve-racking, considering the points balance post SUB and employee bonuses.
 
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top