American Express® Qantas Business Rewards Card

burmans

Welcome Bonus: 170,000 bonus Qantas Points​

Earn 170,000 bonus Qantas Points when you apply by 25 June 2024 via this page American Express Qantas Business Rewards Card, are approved and spend $6,000 on eligible purchases in the first three months from Card approval date. New American Express Card Members only.

Annual Fee: $450​

Highlights​

• Earn 2 Qantas Points per $1 spent on all Qantas products and services, 1.25 Qantas Points per $1 spent on everyday business purchases, 0.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent on utilities, insurance and government-related spend.
  • After a total of 500,000 Qantas Points is earned in a calendar year, the everyday business earn rate will change from 1.25 to 0.75 Qantas Points per $1 spent. For Card Members who applied for the Card between 1 July 2023 – 9 January 2024, this change will come into effect from 10 July 2024.
  • No pre-set spending limit to give your business more purchasing power. Using your Card allows you to extend your cash flow up to 51 days.
  • Flexible Payment Option: Optimise your cash flow by choosing to pay off a portion of your balance, up to your Flexible Payment Option limit, over time.
  • Receive two complimentary domestic Qantas Club lounge passes per year.
  • Power up your business – Spend with Dell Technologies, Get up to $100 credit: Save the benefit to your Card and spend with Dell Technologies online at www.dell.com.au or via phone on 1800 880 855 to receive your purchase amount back as a credit, up to $100 back. Valid once per redemption period. That's a total of up to $200 back per Card Account. Benefit ends 31 August 2024. Exclusions apply.
  • Know you're covered both domestically and internationally with complimentary Travel Insurance for you, your spouse, and your Employee Card Members when you pay for your return trip with your American Express Qantas Business Rewards Card. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply (including age limits).
  • Book eligible flights on your Card and the Qantas Points your business earns from flying will be tripled.
Note: I get a (fairly small these days) 15k referral bonus too.

Last edited:
The referral bonus is actually quite huge, 100,000 at the moment. Btw this is definitely a no-brainer card to hold if you have an ABN or ACN, especially before 10 January this year when they devalued the card by introducing a tiered points capping system. But even with that, I would still highly recommend it. What I value most are: ①ability to transfer points from your QBR account to ANY QFF account; ②as a business charge card you can keep using it even when you apply for or refinance a home loan.
screencapture-global-americanexpress-dashboard-2024-05-29-11_44_10.png

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

The referral bonus is actually quite huge, 100,000 at the moment. Btw this is definitely a no-brainer card to hold if you have an ABN or ACN, especially before 10 January this year when they devalued the card by introducing a tiered points capping system. But even with that, I would still highly recommend it. What I value most are: ①ability to transfer points from your QBR account to ANY QFF account; ②as a business charge card you can keep using it even when you apply for or refinance a home loan.
View attachment 387064
100k if that’s your current card, unfortunately not in my case! But I’ll take the 15k .

Amazed that there has been no interest in this card, I thought it was a great offer!

Reactions: SYD
Amazed that there has been no interest in this card, I thought it was a great offer!
It is for new members. Presumably not available for existing AMEX card holders…😔

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Staff online

Back