Alternative to WISR for showing credit report for Equifax

Status
Not open for further replies.

yojohnny

I have accounts with most of the credit report front-end websites and as far as Open credit card info reported, they are correct besides the Equifax report from WISR.
  • Credit Simple (illion) = Correct
  • Credit Savvy (Experian) = Correct
  • WISR (Experian) = Correct
  • WISR (Equifax) = Not Correct; shows several closed credit cards dating back 2.5 months.
  • GetCreditScore (Equifax) = Useless; does not show anything but score

I'm trying to find another site that shows Equifax credit history to confirm whether the out of date data is WISR-specific and therefore won't be an issue from a credit-providers perspective, or whether the slow update is on the Equifax-side.

I've looked at old threads that show lists of these sites but no other sites were listed except Finder and that is app-only; I detest needing to install an app when I could simply log into a website.

I'm having the same issue as you (GetCreditScore doesn't show reports, and Equifax on WISR is out of date by over a year).

Did you get this sorted out or find a better way to see your Equifax report?

Unfortunately not. I ended up getting several rejections quickly and with the constant churning, I conceded that I just needed to sit things out for a while and maximise what I can through debit card benefits, (Bankwest Qantas transaction account, HSBC cashback and I kept the last credit card I applied for.

Hopefully by the time I churn again, everything is up to date!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back