ALL Accor+ Explorer Membership Discussion

Got an email today about "Final Reminder: Up to 25% Off" being a reminder to book at 25% off for some properties - at the bottom it had a referral link for the $50 dining voucher. So perhaps check emails from ALL AccorPlus Explorer [email protected]
The journey continues - I referred my friend on the email link that I received - neither of us have received our dining vouchers. We have both followed up with the Accor help and I am just in an endless round of questions - can you send the email link (it was on the bottom of the email), can you send your membership number again, when did your friend join?(on the help request), and even a reminder for ME to follow up on the request. This is now over 6 weeks, and we are getting nowhere. Is this not false advertising?
 
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

The journey continues - I referred my friend on the email link that I received - neither of us have received our dining vouchers. We have both followed up with the Accor help and I am just in an endless round of questions - can you send the email link (it was on the bottom of the email), can you send your membership number again, when did your friend join?(on the help request), and even a reminder for ME to follow up on the request. This is now over 6 weeks, and we are getting nowhere. Is this not false advertising?
Accor need to look at the team working the Explorer portfolio. Just a huge string of marketing fails.
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top