Airlines can't do anything right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quickstatus

Enthusiast
Airlines seemingly can do nothing right. VA got criticised for raising an alarm because a passenger tried to knock on the coughpit door (at the vert least). I would have thought the pilots were trained to do just that.
pilots get criticised for making a hard landing even though its often better than a soft feathery landing. Fares that are too expensive than their competitors but they are forced to employ high unit costs due to legislation. What else do airlines get criticised for.

rioter

2 things i have seen on here lately.

Can't get priority boarding right.
Can't get priority luggage right.

wingspan

I think most people in the recent VA instance blame the bogan rather than the airline.

JohnK

Veteran Member
Can't get customer service right!

Your simple solution to home security. Quickly view what’s happening at home when you're not there, giving you peace of mind.

Simple plug-in installation means you’ll be up and running in no time.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

marki

Established Member
ImageUploadedByAustFreqFly1399690040.689508.jpg red roo what is it with North South and vice Versa Sectors in WA?
You don't see this happening on international or Perth East Coast trips. So why does a paying customer have to be confronted with this line to the toilet. Standing and standing and looking everywhere ..... would a person in business appreciate a bit of peace? Might help the company to differentiate the product a bit?

Sent from my iPhone using AustFreqFly

Status
Not open for further replies.